Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I Need Your Help!!

Monkey Boy™ today in North Carolina:

Mr. Bush easily carried North Carolina in 2000, a fact he was happy to dwell on when a questioner brought up Mr. Edwards. "I did well here in 2000 because the North Carolinian voter understood we shared values," the president said. "I'm going to do well again in 2004. They know we share those values."
[The whole NY Times article is worth reading. Good old GOP stalwart Alfonse D'Amato calls for Cheney's head.]

Anyway, here's what I need. Bush thinks North Carolinians share his values. So, what I want to do is compile a list of "Bush Values". I'll email them to the Charlotte Observer, plus do a post here, when we've accumulated a fairly good list. I'd like to know if the good folks of North Carolina really do share Bush's values.

So, give me some ideas. Click the comment link below. Here's a few examples to get you started - they're just not, well, snarky enough:

- Bush values the elite.
- Bush values lying the country into wars.
- Bush values trashing the environment.

Help me out!