Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Oh, they drink rotten, neck rotten, rotten are they,
and rotten they'll stay until Judgment Day...


The lyrics above are from a song sung in my first husband's national fraternity from 1971. (We met in college and I traded my BA for an Mrs. when he graduated) Members only clubs are so much a part of life on the Happy Planet for a couple of millennia that they are axiomatic, and not worthy material for the "better blogs" it's said. But, damn the torpedos, Richard put on the tin foil first today, and I'm in a highly suggestible state. ;-) Consider this "news" on the infamous Bohemian Club.

You know you're dealing with a world-class "members only" club when it makes the national media (sort of) in a mainstream newspaper and its on-line twin. So, grab your tin foil fedora (feather optional) and read SFGate's little blurb on last weekend's annual meeting of the Bohemian Club, held every year at the same place in N. California.

If you want to "dabble" in deeper on-line footnoting ... there is this from Rotten.com (fitting somehow when considering rotten secret clubs)

And if you've decided to swallow the "red pill" lately, you can read Alex Jones's stuff at Infowars... Mind you, I'm only being a good researcher, taking the news item as a snakey footnote to more potential information. (nod, nod, wink, wink) It is the researchers' motto: Someone, somewhere knows the answer.

You take the blue pill and the story ends
You wake in your bed and you believe
whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay
in Wonderland, and I show you how
deep the rabbit-hole goes.
Remember this is "news", gentles, and that it's perfectly okay on the Happy Planet for members' only clubs, the power elite to make major decisions for the fate of human beings during their "intimate" little weekends.

I've been trying to download an appropriate image for fifteen minutes, and my IP is hiccuping. I may not even be able to post this thread. I'll post an image later ... maybe the Burn Care ceremony courtesy of Alex Jones's sleuthing. You can get started in the meantime on your journey. And before you all nag on me for dirtying up the ASZ with my tinny subjects, I'll state that I don't think anything is off-limits while we are all on this marblish, marvelous blue rock in space. Skip on to things more obviously political if you don't see the connection. And when you're not on-line, and not dealing with life as we know it ... smell the roses.

Addendum: I got a semi-neutral image finally. Had to reboot the Death Star. You'll have to go to the red pill level and see what Alex has from his stealthy investigations. For the Alex Jones novice ... he's singular in his energy to infiltrate the Bohemian Club.