Sunday, July 25, 2004

Enough's Enough, Ralph

Personal note to Ralph Nader:

Ralph, I understand your point. I really do. But sir, you pretty much diminished your legacy (at least in this writer's eyes) in 2000. And now you've coopted yourself to the Republican party in your quest for ballot access because you don't have enough support to do it on your own.

I mean, it's not like you really want another four years of George W. Bush running the country down the rat hole, do you?

Or do you?

How long after the Republican Convention will it be before you ask to be included in the Presidential Debates, and how long do you think it will be before George Bush lines up in your corner?

This one's too important for the fate of not only America, but the planet. Stuff your prodigious ego in your back pocket, and make a quiet exit out the side door, please.

You've lost your legacy. You've lost my respect.

And yes, Ralph, I do blame you.

Dems Wary as Republicans Boost Nader