Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Organizational Theory and Blogging

Our friend Joseph Logan at www.publicorgtheory.com has been working a while blogging about how to characterize the blogging phenomenon in terms of Organizational Theory, and while I've seen discussions on this topic in the past without being sucked into the discussion, I must admit being sucked in now.

I am not at this stage interested in comparing Right Blog Storm Troopers (Wing Dings?) with those of us in Left Blogistan, as the perjorative labels get in the way of serious analysis. This should be a nonpartisan issue. But we've got lots of readers here with the intellectual cojones and playfulness to take part in a serious conversation, so I thought I'd point to Joseph's link. I'll repeat my comment on his site in our comments section.

Have fun with it, folks!