Saturday, February 19, 2005

Huh?

Exactly what the hell am I missing here?

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - As 55 people died in Iraq on Saturday, the holiest day on the Shiite Muslim religious calendar, Sen. Hillary Clinton said that much of Iraq was "functioning quite well" and that the rash of suicide attacks was a sign that the insurgency was failing...

Just them damn "dead-enders" at it again, I guess. Jeebus, they've been suckin' that last dying gasp for a long time.

Oh, and by the way, Hil. 37 American soldiers have paid the ultimate price this month to the "failing insurgency". Want to see their names? Click here. I dare you, Hillary - click fucking here.

There's a big dent in the wall of my office that I visit every so often when I feel the need. Excuse me while I go do a little freerange headbanging.