Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Decisions, Decisions. . . .

Jesus' General pointed us Monday to a place we can buy "Konservative Khristian Keepsakes."

Great mousepad, huh? I'm thinking that I've got this interview this morning at a "welfare to work" agency in North Philadelphia, just the right thing for a commie pinko liberal like myself. So, what do you think I take to using that for a mousepad were I to work there? Or maybe some KKK Cross coasters (below)? Yes, folks, there's a wide compendium of products here just waiting to warm your racist heart.

Frankly, I'm amazed that such a store can exist in this day and age, but as Jesus' General points out, the company doesn't link them off their regular web site, but off of an alternative front page: "index1.html." Somehow it is heartening to know that these folks realize that they are outside the bounds of civil discourse. (Boy I wish these pictures were clearer. Someone has to teach Cletus how to use that digital camera! He keeps pointing his finger instead of the camera. . . ba da dum!)

Anyway, it's never too early to do next year's Christmas shopping. Perhaps some of this stuff would look good in the White House?