Sunday, January 23, 2005

You Don't Know How Lucky You Are Boy...

Back in the USSR
Or just in the US(ofA)SR, circa 2005, the year of our Overlord George and his many cringing and bug-eating minions. Like Tony Blankley of the Washington Times. As a rule I let this stuff roll off me because it's so cosmically insane, but this one, added to reading about the Pentagon's plans for potential military actions against US citizens on US soil, got to me.

So here is Grinning Tony's inflamatory and defamatory screed against Seymour Hersh: Espionage by Any Other Name
Excerpt:"I am not an expert on these federal code sections, but a common-sense reading of their language would suggest, at the least, that federal prosecutors should review the information disclosed by Mr. Hersh to determine whether or not his conduct falls within the proscribed conduct of the statute."
You got that right, Tony. You're not an expert. You're no more than a shit-stirring shill for the Cabal. A journalist? Tony goes on to talk about the Ellsberg-Pentagon Papers case, and he's wrong there too. A journalist? I think not, Tony. You're just an editor with a by-line who knows how to spell.

Here's an analysis from the folks at PrisonPlanet.com: Should Anti-Bush Journalists Be Tried as "Spies"?
"Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC
Didn't get to bed last night
On the way the paper bag was on my knee
Man, I had a dreadful flight
I'm back in the USSR
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the USSR, yeah

Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSR
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSR"
Land of the Free, Lovelies. Home of the Brave.

Update - 6:50 PM Pacific Ross at The Gazetteer is of like mind on the subject. Check it out: Ministry of Screwheads