Friday, December 31, 2004

5-4-3-2-1


I don't expect to be around much more today, so allow me to take this opportunity and wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year!

Here's my top five wish-list for 2005:

  1. Whatever tranquility is possible for those who are directly affected by the tsunami.
  2. An end to the conflict in Iraq - one way or the other.
  3. The Philadelphia Eagles finally get over the hump and win the big one.
  4. A Democratic Party senator grows a pair of stones on January 6th.
  5. BushCo finally drops a running chainsaw.
To all of the "regulars" - thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes, it's nice to know that I'm not shouting into a void.

And to Doc, Kate, Forrest and sukabi - without you guys, ASZ is nothing more than a cranky old geezer venting his spleen. There's plenty of that out in Left (and Right) Blogistan already. To steal a line from our friend Patricia, you guys rawk!!

With that said, I raise a virtual toast to more great blogging in 2005!

>>>clink!<<<