I don't expect to be around much more today, so allow me to take this opportunity and wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year!
Here's my top five wish-list for 2005:
- Whatever tranquility is possible for those who are directly affected by the tsunami.
- An end to the conflict in Iraq - one way or the other.
- The Philadelphia Eagles finally get over the hump and win the big one.
- A Democratic Party senator grows a pair of stones on January 6th.
- BushCo finally drops a running chainsaw.
And to Doc, Kate, Forrest and sukabi - without you guys, ASZ is nothing more than a cranky old geezer venting his spleen. There's plenty of that out in Left (and Right) Blogistan already. To steal a line from our friend Patricia, you guys rawk!!
With that said, I raise a virtual toast to more great blogging in 2005!