Sunday, September 05, 2004

Bush's National Guard File Missing Records

No less than five categories of files are missing from Monkey Boy's™ Texas Air National Guard portfolio. To explain this as mere incompetence on the part of some record keeper is to continue to play 'muricans for the putzes that apparently 53% of us are.

I served in the military on active duty for nearly eight years. You could rarely take a crap without it being documented. When I looked in my file at my discharge from the service, I couldn't believe the level of detail. I could believe one or two missing documents - but not paperwork that documents extended absences or disciplinary procedures. We already know both occured during Dubya's TANG adventures.

Where are they?

Bush's National Guard File Missing Records:

Challenging the government's declaration that no more documents exist, the AP identified five categories of records that should have been generated after Bush skipped his pilot's physical and missed five months of training.

'Each of these actions by any member of the National Guard should have generated the creation of many documents that have yet to be produced,' AP lawyer David Schulz wrote the Justice Department Aug. 26.

White House spokeswoman Claire Buchan said there were no other documents to explain discrepancies in Bush's files.
It's time for the gloves to come off. For some reason, reasonable people have treated Dubya's shadowy service as "off limits". After the SBVT thang, folks, it's open season. I'll be posting every rumor and investigation that I run into.