Monday, March 14, 2005

Finding just the right moment...

I wait for just the right piece to come along that jibes with my overlook on the world. Sometimes it takes a while. And sometimes the article never comes along. Richard and SpinDoctor and Sukabi and Forrest help to keep you up-to-date on all the above and just below the fold issues... I'm doing less and less of that. I'm doing something else. It comes as no surprise to me, and probably not to my "Constant Readers", Cosmos love you all...

I get to go in an hour later to work today... Pharoah Brian is ever mindful about all the wasted $12 an hour hours. I can't see how it helps his bottom line that much. I know what it does to mine.

Be that as it is... I was thinking I would just post some favorite quotations and have you go at it. But, I also found a piece at Rense... The quotes first:
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. What I want is so simple I almost can't say it: elementary kindess. Enought to eat, enough to go around. The possibility that kids might one day grow up to be neither the desroyers nor the destroyed. That's about it..." (Barbara Kingsolver)

"I take my incompleteness with the rest.
God bless himself can no one else be blessed.

I hold your doctrine of momento mori.
And were and epitaph to be my story
I'd have a short one ready for my own.
I would have written of me on my stone:
I had a lover's quarrel with the world. (Robert Frost - "Lesson for Today")

Here's the link: Peace Groups Continue To Miss The Real Issue

It's about feeling and thinking to me. The heart and the head. It's all pretty "Twilo Zone" these days.(Dick Van Dyke show reference for those who remember). You must take what you need and leave the rest.