Sunday, March 20, 2005

Add Your Voice and Words

It's 10:30PM EST on Palm Sunday. Want a front row seat for watching democracy being dismantled in the halls of congress tonight? Just flip on CNN. They've gone "all Schiavo, all the time".

For the first time, I am truly scared for the future of this country. I've been pissed for a long time, but tonight I am truly scared. What's happening tonight is a complete and total disregard for the separation of the branches of government as mandated by the Constitution. I'm not exaggerating a bit when I tell you that I think that what's happening tonight is every bit as important as the events of 9/11/2001.

Thanks to Lindsay at Majikthise, here's the link to the Democracy Cell Project call for a blogswarm that was posted at 9:45PM. Click over and write your email now - 12:01AM will be too late.

Enough's enough. Write an email, then head to chat if you'd like to discuss...