Thursday, August 05, 2004

F9/11 DVD Release Date

Finally! Looks like the release date for the Fahrenheit 9/11 DVD is set for October 5th - just in time for the home stretch!

Yeah, you could pre-order from Amazon. But I'm going to pitch ordering from a small indy DVD distributor in Philly, TLA Video, that could use the biz a whole lot more than Jeff Bezos. I know these guys. With them, it's personal. They're great people with flash customer service. Order a dozen for friends and family. Or a few hundred for your local Kerry office.

BTW, neither myself or ASZ is making a dime off of this. Just trying to help out a great little company. Plus, if preordering is strong, I'm sure I can (wink wink) convince them to commit to kicking in a little scratch for Joe Hoffel's senate campaign.

Click here or on Michael's ugly mug (right), and make sure you tell 'em All Spin Zone sent you.