Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I Don't Know about You, but...

I listen to the radio a lot. Air America, for sure, but I also listen to the big Clear Channel AM station in the Los Angeles area, and their news-readers keep saying alleged abuses by US detention personnel in Iraq . I don't think they are just playing it "safe" legally. Nope. I think they are trying to manipulate opinion, cast doubt. I have no link for any of this. But, listen to newscasts on radio and TV in your neck of the woods, and see how many of them use the "A" is for Alleged word. There are purported hundreds of photos, and the "report". I don't know how the word "alleged" exists in the galaxy where this is concerned.

I'd love to hear what's going on in your media neighborhood about it.

A is for alleged
B is for Basra
C is for Chalabi
D is for Detention
E is for Electrodes
F is for Fallujah...
or Fascism...