Monday, October 25, 2004

Groover McTuber

I know I've promised several things - a contest for poll watchers / challengers (it's coming, it's coming), an indepth review of the Kerry / Clinton lovefest at Love Park in Philly today, and shit I haven't even thought about.

But I sat down in front of the tube tonight, watched Countdown (I'm really starting to like Keith Olberman ... this guy's got a great liberal future ... can anyone say "Kerry Press Secretary"?), and then I started watching the John Edwards interview on Larry King.

I know, I know. I've gotta get a life. I will. On November 3rd.

Anyway, the Edwards interview is great - catch it on the rerun later or, for those on the Left Coast, be sure to watch in real time. Right after Edwards, Larry's interviewing Vanessa & Alexandra Kerry. Quite a departure from Jenna and Not Jenna, if I say so myself. Vanessa's a third year medical student; Alexandra's working into the film director's business. Need I say more?

At 10-ish, CSPAN is running the Kerry rally in Philly today, and I'm going to be looking for myself in the crowd. If you see the big American flag hung from the crane, I'm right underneath that someplace. 125,000 people can't be wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that I expect to be back early tomorrow with some insightful stuff. Don't count on it tonight. I'm quite burnt at the moment, and need to veg on the couch with a cold beer.

Indulge me. ;-)

(And Final Jeopardy! - name the three original FF Bros. Yeah, I'm making it hard for you to google it if you don't know what I'm talking about right off the top of your head.)