Monday, March 29, 2004



Oh, Fer Christ's Sakes...

Someone tell me these guys wouldn't stoop so low. Please tell me they wouldn't stoop so low.

What's the over/under on how long this takes to hit Drudge?
We have it on semi-reliable authority that the Bush administration's next attempt to discount Richard Clarke's credibility will consist of alleging that he's a big gay. We have a little trouble figuring out how being gay makes you unable to assess threats to a country's national security -- after all, we trust them to tell us what to wear. Still, it is a great strategy.

That is, as long as you don't believe there any other homosexuals on the Bush national security team.
Hey, it fits the TeamBush M.O. I was going to ask if this crew had any shame left anymore, but I figure I'll leave that for the Department of Redundancy Department to answer.