Friday, April 01, 2005

Vaya Con Huevos!

Well, it is the Easter season, so I suppose that title is relatively appropriate. And in this season I'm going to follow Richard's lead and head south for a week, with almost no possible connection to the internet. We'll be leaving Philly at 7 tomorrow morning for Puerto Rico, then boarding a cruise ship headed for islands.

I'm looking to get a tan and also to read heavily, though not political stuff. I'll be reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Island of the Day Before by Umberto Eco, and A Trip to the Stars by Nicholas Christopher. I suppose with three books in the genre of "magic realism, and three by non-American authors, I'll be expanding my mind a bit. (Remember, if any of you order any of these, please use the link on the right there to get to Amazon -- that supports ASZ.) So what's on YOUR reading list?

Otherwise, my lovely fiancee and I are just going to have fun and relax. I may or may not post later today, but figured I'd say "vaya con huevos" while I knew I could.