Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Drinking Liberally

I haven't been in a month and boy am I thirsty! For those of you in Philly, the place to be tonight for Happy Hour is Ten Stone, at 21st and South Streets. Last time I was there the tables were full and the conversation was heady. I'm hoping the same tonight. Who else is attending? Heck if I know, though I ran across eligere @ Noblesse Oblog last week and understand she will be putting in an appearance.

I hope to be there from 6-7:30 or so, then it is off to meet the fiancee and maybe some tanning. Vanity tanning? No, I am just averse to sunburn, and we're headed out next week for a week in the sun. I'd like to enjoy without worrying about a burn, so the tanning is in preparation.

Hope to see some of you at Drinking Liberally this week. I'll be the one with the very gray hair.